Departure

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came. You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same. You wanna be where everybody knows your name.

You wanna go where people know, people are all the same. You wanna go where everybody knows your name.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have lived here my entire existence. Year after year after I add experiences to the old, and the more I do, the more I spread. More people know my name than I had ever planned.

I enjoy the familiarity of the faces and places. I call this home.

My departure date is near but I have already left and you'll have a hard time catching me. I come and go like warm spells in changing seasons. I wander with lust for life.

Impermanent. Transient.
Unpredictable.
Reliable.


Vacate.
Relocate.


I will leave this place happy:
assured that love is central to my being
capable of and active in assistance
hungry for adventures

And true to myself.

Comments

Popular Posts