Thoughts of Childhood

The only posters I've had on my walls are the following, and were all up at the same time (right around 5th or 6th grade):

Poster of happy gray kitten
Poster of band TLC
Posters of Jesus and mormon love.

How very strange.

Did anyone else get into the Macarena? hahaha. We had an assembly and I showcased my macarena moves, teaching other little elementary school children how to grope themselves and get away with it.

I used to collect cow bones. I thought they were really cool... I wonder if I could go back to that field and find my stash. It's been over 10 years; they might be buried by dust blown in the wind.

And I liked to ride my bike. I guess I haven't changed much.

Ah, the joys of childhood.

Bicycle bicycle bicycle. I love my bicycle. Someday I WILL ride from coast to coast of the US. I just can't say when, because I don't know when my financial position will be right... but someday. You just wait and see.

Comments

Popular Posts