Toilet Talk

An interesting experience was had this morning.

I walk into the women's restroom on campus, and every stall except one smack dab in the middle was in use. I glance around and dart into the open door-- urine is heavy in my bladder, a result of too much coffee.

But something strange is going on... silence. Absolute silence. No sounds of urine, shit, zippers, or even breathing are present, as if I'm in the room alone. I'm not alone; I'm sharing the restroom with approximately 8 other women! Why are there no noises?

Pssssssssssss. I break the silence with my urine and the splash of waterfalls follow. I hear a bowel movement in the background, someone rolling toilet paper out of the dispenser, and the two toilets opposite me flush in unison. Zip, clank, scrub scrub scrub. It was as if MY stream of urine was the conductor's cue to the chorus of bathroom noise.

Audial pleasure.

Comments

Popular Posts