Lady Friends

Five ladies, including myself, from our knitting group went gallivanting on Orcas Island for a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the city. To summarize: Farm visit, baby lambs, knitting, roasted chicken and peanut soup, love talk, baby talk, yogurt with the fixings for dessert, hot springs, rain, tsunami advisory, laughter, feminine wisdom, farming, outdoor shower, dream family, sailboats, daughters,  more knitting, lamb sausage, yarn sample, happiness. I love the company of inspiring women.

Knitting Retreat - Orcas Island

See more of Emily's photos from our weekend away.

Comments

  1. I'm not sure what I'm doing in that photo, but I am sure I'm having a good time doing it!

    Thanks for the great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast! We really must do this more often. I already ate all my beet relish. I need to make some more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts